||Guaranteed in stock
||Order before 7pm, same day dispatch
BGV14BLU "Japanese Art" Limited Edition Gloves - Blue
- A Limited Edition version of the brand new BGV14 Improved Fight Gloves with “Japanese Art” design, inspired by one of the most instantly recognized artworks in the world: “The Great Wave off Kanagawa” (~1829), painted by the artist Katsushika Hokusai.
- The brand new range of BGV14 Improved Fight Gloves are developed for convenience, high protection and a comfortable fitting.
- Universal “all-purpose” training gloves that are perfect for heavy bag, focus mitts, and Thai pad workout.
- Made from high quality “Microfiber” material, which has the benefits of being more durable, odourless and more animal friendly, compared to traditional leather.
- Containing the Fairtex signature three-layered foam system, for excellent hand and knuckle protection and shock dispersion.
- The BGV14 model features a longer hand cuff compared to previous models for additional wrist protection. The hand palm contains more padding to maximize comfort, quite similar to the BGV6 Sparring Gloves.
- Available sizes: 10 oz, 12 oz, 14 oz and 16 oz.
- Colours: blue with white and grey.
Inspiration for design:
The Great Wave off Kanagawa (~1829) rose to such fame that it became a definitive representation of Japanese art and culture to most of the world.