||Guaranteed in stock
||Order before 7pm, same day dispatch
BGV14Y "Grunge Art" Limited Edition Gloves - Yellow
- A Limited Edition version of the brand new BGV14 Improved Fight Gloves with mid-1980’s “Grunge Art” design, featuring eye-catching yellow mixed with black stripes.
- The brand new range of BGV14 Improved Fight Gloves are developed for convenience, high protection and a comfortable fitting.
- Universal “all-purpose” training gloves that are perfect for heavy bag, focus mitts, and Thai pad workout.
- Made from high quality “Microfiber” material, which has the benefits of being more durable, odourless and more animal friendly, compared to traditional leather.
- Containing the Fairtex signature three-layered foam system, for excellent hand and knuckle protection and shock dispersion.
- The BGV14 model features a longer hand cuff compared to previous models for additional wrist protection. The hand palm contains more padding to maximize comfort, quite similar to the BGV6 Sparring Gloves.
- Available sizes: 10 oz, 12 oz, 14 oz and 16 oz.
- Colours: yellow/black.
Inspiration for design:
Grunge art is a term used recently for art that looks old, torn, dirty, messy, and generally the opposite of elegant, more like the scratch paper the artist uses beneath the painting as it is being created.